- Weekly camps will be held at Great Oaks ES (located in the central part of the district), Deer Park Middle School (west side of the district) and Ridgeview Middle School (east side of the district).
- Camps will be offered as 4-day sessions (Mon-Thurs).
- Most camps will be offered as morning sessions (9-12p). The week of June 19th, a full-day camp (9am-3:30 pm) will be offered at the Great Oaks location only.
- Camp registration is due to open March 1st. Registration is through RRISD’s Community Education office.
- Camp catalogs will go home in backpacks the week after Spring Break.
- Open enrollment: Students do NOT need to attend RRISD schools to register for these camps!
After-School Classes on Round Rock ISD Campuses
- We offer after-school enrichment on the school campus through RRISD’s Community Education program. (Some campuses are not offered due to limited classroom availability for enrichment classes.)
- We visit the campus once a week, for two 6-week sessions each semester. Students may register for one session, or both. Each session covers different lessons, vocabulary, and model building.
- Classes last one hour each week, and begin immediately after school ends. (2:55-3:55pm)
- We don’t offer a van pickup or a 5-day program. However, many students attend our class, then go to the YMCA program, which is on site at most RRISD campuses every day.