Get Paid to Build and Play with Us!
Love LEGO Bricks? Looking for a great job? Apply online. Please attach and submit a RESUME with your application.
Job Description: Retail Staff and Party Hosts
We are hiring Retail Staff positions and weekend Party Hosts at our Round Rock store.
We buy and sell vintage and collectible LEGO® Bricks, sets and minifigures, parts and accessories.
This is a part-time position with some flexibility. It is a great opportunity for students who would like to work around their own class schedule.
These positions are paid as hourly employees (W-2). Pay rate ranges from $9-$12/hr, depending on experience. In addition, Party Hosts also are eligible for tips.
* have cash handling and/or retail experience.
* have a history of being on time and have an excellent work ethic. Reliability is ESSENTIAL for this role.
* have great organizational skills and be comfortable using computers and instructional technology.
* candidates who are true LEGO enthusiasts and enjoy sharing their knowledge with others will be given priority consideration.
We will provide paid training and a uniform shirt.
Sound like the perfect job for you?
Send us your resume and let us know your availability!
In your cover letter, please name the last LEGO model you built, and what feature or detail you enjoyed most about that set or model.
We are not an authorized LEGO® retailer. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this business.
Instructors: Get paid to play with LEGO® Bricks!
We are currently interviewing and hiring Instructors for our summer enrichment camps.
- Summer Camp Instructors must be able to work either weekday mornings or afternoon sessions for a week at a time. Minimum of 4-week commitment during the summer season (June 5-August 18th).
- Lead Instructors MUST be 21+. Assistant Instructors must be 18+. Junior Instructors may be 16+.
This is a part-time position. Instructors are paid as W-2 employees. We pay $22/hour for Lead Instructors and $15/hour for Assistant Instructors. Junior Instructors will be offered wages commensurate with their experience (typically $8-12/hr)
Locations include area elementary school campuses throughout greater Austin area and suburbs, and at the Creative Brick Builders Studio in Round Rock.
- have experience working with children ages 4-11
- have reliable transportation to/from various class locations
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organizational skills, and be comfortable using computers and instructional technology
- be 18+ and be able to clear a background check and fingerprinting process from the school district and/or Texas DPS
- have ability to lift and carry 30-50 lbs
- experience playing with LEGO® Bricks is a bonus!
We provide all training and materials for our camps.